Why choose us?
– Superior Shrink Wrapping is one of the few companies on Long Island that operates year-round in the Shrink Wrapping Industry. Since being established in 2015, we have built our reputation on quality work and professionalism.
Are you insured?
Why should I shrink wrap my furniture?
– The significance of shrink wrapping entails protecting your outdoor furniture against the harsh Long Island weather. Between rain and snow, UV rays and debris, shrink wrapping is the ideal method to preserve your investments. Not only will you save money in the long run, but you will also be spared the headache of moving heavy furniture into small storage spaces.
How much does shrink wrapping cost?
– Pricing varies depending on the specific dimensions of your furniture, therefore the most accurate way to determine your pricing will be to contact us for a free estimate!
Do you wrap underneath the furniture?
– Yes, we believe that a complete encapsulation of the furniture is necessary for all shrink wrapping applications.
What kind of shrink wrap do you use?
– At Superior Shrink Wrapping we only use the highest quality products. Our shrink wrap is a marine grade, 7mil, 100% virgin resin shrink wrap with guaranteed 12 month UV protection.
Why can’t I just cover my furniture with a tarp?
– Not only do tarps blow away in the wind, they allow moisture in and don’t keep pests out. Tarps that are tied down to furniture have been known to cause damage to your investment. When properly applied, shrink wrap will not move throughout its entire time in storage and completely protect your investment from the elements.
How can I prepare prior to shrink wrapping?
– The owner must place their furniture in their preferred location and remove any leaves or debris surrounding the furniture prior to our arrival. We will reorganize the furniture in order to prevent any standing water or snow once the shrink wrap is applied.
Will mold or mildew form inside the wrap while it is in storage?
– At Superior Shrink Wrapping, we take pride in ensuring that each wrap is properly sealed, to avoid moisture buildup inside the bundle. When necessary, we will install weathertight ventilation to your shrink wrapped bundle at no additional charge.
What can you shrink wrap?
– Shrink wrapping is rather diverse and can be applied in several instances. Examples as such include patio furniture, barbecues, outdoor bars, fireplaces, in wall A/C units, pool heaters, hot tubs, lawn ornaments, outdoor kitchens and so much more.
Do you remove the shrink wrap?
– The owner is responsible for removing the shrink wrap, which is very easy to do. Superior Shrink Wrapping takes priority in educating our customers to properly remove the shrink wrap safely and without causing damage. If you are interested in our wrap removal services, contact us for more information.
Why should I shrink wrap my in wall A/C units?
– During these cold Long Island winters, in wall A/C units allow cold air to enter your homes through small cracks. Shrink wrapping your A/C unit will pay for itself through the savings on your next heat bill.
How do I schedule an appointment?
– You can call us at 1.631.848.0449 or use our Contact form.